|作者：zhouzx 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008-12-08||
6. —We have booked a room for today and tomorrow.
—_________, sir. (2007全國II)
A. I’m sure B. My pleasure C. It’s all right D. I’ll check
7. _________ felt funny watching myself on TV. (2007全國II)
A. One B. This C. It D. That
8. _________ he had not hurt his leg, John would have won the race. (2007全國II)
A. If B. Since C. Though D. When
9. After two years’ research, we now have a _________ better understanding of the disease. (2007全國II)
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
10. Speaking of all the songs he has written, I think this is probably his _________ one. (2007全國II)
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
11. If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, _________. (2007全國II)
A. he will either B. neither will he C. he neither will D. either he will
12. At the beginning of class, the noise of desks _________ could be heard outside the classroom. (2007全國II)
A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closed
C. being opened and closed D. to open and close
13. I have _________ all my papers but I still can’t find my notes. (2007全國II)
A. looked through B. looked for C. looked after D. looked out
14. —I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
—_________, Bill. (2007全國II)
A. You’re welcome B. Go ahead C. Don’t mention it D. No problem
15. —Is there anything wrong, Bob? You look sad.
—Oh, nothing much. In fact, I _________ of my friends back home. (2007全國II)
A. have just thought B. was just thinking C. would just think D. will just be thinking
16. Some people choose jobs for other reasons _________ money these days.(2007全國II)
A. for B. except C. besides D. with
17. _________ matters most in learning English is enough practice. (2007全國II)
A. What B. Why C. Where D. Which
18. Why don’t you just _________ your own business and leave me alone? (2007全國II)
A. make B. open C. consider D. mind
19. —Could you tell me the way to _________ Johnsons, please? (2007全國II)
—Sorry, we don’t have _________ Johnson here in the village.
A. the; the B. the; a C. 不填; the D. the; 不填
20. —Tom, you didn’t come to the party last night?
—I _________, but I suddenly remembered I had homework to do. (2007全國II)
A. had to B. didn’t C. was going to D. wouldn’t
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|