|作者：zhouzx 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008-12-07||
21. —Will you join us in the game?
—Thank you, _________ (2007江西卷)
A. but why not? B. but I’d rather not. C. and I won’t. D. and I’ll join.
22. Don’t take too much of the medicine; it does you more harm than good if you _________. (2007江西卷)
A. do B. take C. like D. have
23. Scientists are convinced _________ the positive effect of laughter _________ physical and mental health. (2007江西卷)
A. of; at B. by; in C. of; on D. on; at
24. When asked why he went there, he said he was sent there _________ for a space flight. (2007江西卷)
A. training B. being trained C. to have trained D. to be trained
25. A survey of the opinions of experts _________ that three hours of outdoor exercise a week _________ good for one’s health. (2007江西卷)
A. show; are B. shows; is C. show; is D. shows; are
26. Many people have come to realize that they should go on _________ balanced diet and make _________ room in their day for exercise. (2007江西卷)
A. a; 不填 B. the; a C. the; the D. 不填; a
27. —Where is my dictionary? I remember I put it here yesterday.
—You _________ it in the wrong place. (2007江西卷)
A. must put B. should have put C. might put D. might have put
28. —What do you think of the performance today?
—Great! _________ but a musical genius could perform so successfully. (2007江西卷)
A. All B. None C. Anybody D. Everybody
29. He was told that it would be at least three more months _________ he could recover and return to work. (2007江西卷)
A. when B. before C. since D. that
30. The melon the Smiths served at dinner would have tasted _________ if it had been put in the fridge for a little while. (2007江西卷)
A. good B. better C. best D. well
31. —I have got a headache.
—No wonder. You _________ in front of that computer too long. (2007江西卷)
A. work B. are working C. have been working D. worked
32. After graduation she reached a point in her career _________ she had to decide what to do. (2007江西卷)
A. that B. what C. which D. where
33. Experts have been warning _________ of the health risks caused by passive smoking. (2007江西卷)
A. at a time B. at one time C. for some time D. for the time
34. I don’t mind her criticizing me, but _________ is how she does it that I object to. (2007江西卷)
A. it B. that C. this D. which
35. —Ouch! You hurt me!
—I am sorry. But I _________ any harm. I _________ to drive a rat out. (2007江西卷)
A. didn’t mean; tried B. don’t mean; am trying
C. haven’t meant; tried D. didn’t mean; was trying
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|