|作者：zhouzx 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008-12-13||
21. We went right round to the west coast by ______ sea instead of driving across ______ continent. (2008江蘇卷)
A. the; the B. 不填；the C. the; 不填 D. 不填；不填
22. —Do you mind if I record your lecture?
—______. Go ahead. (2008江蘇卷)
A. Never mind B. No way C. Not at all D. No. You’d better not
23. —Is Peter there?
—______, please. I’ll see if I can find him for you. (2008江蘇卷)
A. Hold up B. Hold on C. Hold out D. Hold off
24. The Science Museum, ______ we visited during a recent trip to Britain, is one of London’s tourist attractions. (2008江蘇卷)
A. which B. what C. that D. where
25. —I can’t repair these until tomorrow, I’m afraid.
—That’s OK, there’s ______. (2008江蘇卷)
A. no problem B. no wonder C. no doubt D. no hurry
26. —It shouldn’t take long to clear up after the party if we all volunteer to help.
—That’s right. ______. (2008江蘇卷)
A. Many hands make light work B. Something is better than nothing
C. The more the merrier D. The sooner begun, the sooner done
27. It is often said that the joy of traveling is ______ in arriving at your destination ______ in the journey itself. (2008江蘇卷)
A. 不填; but B. 不填; or C. not; or D. not; but
28. —Why do you suggest we buy a new machine?
—Because the old one has been damaged ______. (2008江蘇卷)
A. beyond reach B. beyond repair C. beyond control D. beyond description
29. —They are quiet, aren’t they?
—Yes. They are accustomed ______ at meals. (2008江蘇卷)
A. to talk B. to not talk C. to talking D. to not talking
30. It is ______ to spend money on preventing illnesses by promoting healthy living rather than spending it trying to make people ______ after they are ill. (2008江蘇卷)
A. good; good B. well; better C. better; better D. better; good
31. —I’m still working on my project.
—Oh, you’ll miss the deadline. Time is ______. (2008江蘇卷)
A. running out B. going out C. giving out D. losing out
32. ______ you eat the correct foods ______ be able to keep fit and stay healthy. (2008江蘇卷)
A. Only if; will you B. Only if; you will C. Unless; will you D. Unless; you will
33. —I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
—I think so. He ______ for it for months. (2008江蘇卷)
A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D. has been preparing
34. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ______ as much as we can. (2008江蘇卷)
A. speak. B. speaking C. spoken D. to speak
35. —I’m sorry. I ______ at you the other day.
—Forget it. I was a bit out of control myself. (2008江蘇卷)
A. shouldn’t shout B. shouldn’t have shouted
C. mustn’t shout C. mustn’t have shouted
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|