|作者：蔣權 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2010/4/14||
1. It doesn’t matter…
It doesn’t matter what he says. 他說什么都沒關系。
2. It appears/ seems/ happens/says that…
It seems that he is always correct. 他好像總是對的。
It happened that I had no money with me. 碰巧我當時沒有帶錢。
3. It is said/ reported/ believed/ understood that…
It is said that he has joined the Party. 據說他已經入黨了。
4. It is a waste of time /money doing sth.
It’s a waste of time your talking to him. 你和他談是浪費時間。
5. (It is) no wonder( that) …
It’s no wonder he is not hungry; he has been eating sweets all day. 難怪他不餓，他整天在吃糖果。
6. It makes no/mush difference…
It’s doesn’t make much difference my being there. 我在不在那兒沒有什么影響。
7. it takes sb. some time to do sth.
It took me nearly an hour to work out the problem. 花了我差不多一個鐘才做出那道題.
8. It’s one’s turn to do sth.
It’s my turn to clean the classroom. 是輪到我打掃教室的了。
9. If it were not for…
If it were not for your help, I would still be homeless. 若不是你幫忙，我現在還是無家可歸。
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|