|作者：admin 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2009/12/3||
1. ─What are you reading, Jane?
─Some books on ________ education, I’m now interested in ________ education of young people.
A. an; the B. /; the C. the; an D. an；/
2. —You were out when I dropped in at your house yesterday.
—Oh, I________ for a friend from Beijing at the railway station.
A. was waiting B. had waited C. am waiting D. have waited
3. —Little Jim has been eating sweets all day.
—It’s no ________ he is not hungry
A. matter B. doubt C. problem D. wonder
4. Comrade Wang ________ be in Shanghai—I saw him in the company only a few minutes ago.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. may not D. isn’t able to
5. It was not until I got home ________ I found my wallet missing.
A. that B. when C. where D. which
6. The number of the people present at the concert ________ much smaller than expected. There ________ many tickets left.
A. was; was B. were; was C. were; were D. was; were
7. ________ you stepped into the lab with your shoes on? You’re supposed to take them off before you enter it. I told you so!
A. How come B. How dare C. How about D. How long8
8. They made no effort to hide their amusement ________ I produced a packet of sweets from my pocket.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
9. ________ her work has been good, but this essay is dreadful
A. In a word B. In general C. In particular D. In total
10. She returned home from the office, only ________ the door open and something missing.
A. finding B. to be found C. to find D. found
11. We should ________ ourselves assiduously and faithfully to the duties of our profession.
A. devote B. spend C. offer D. provide
12. The Anti- Japanese War ________ in 1937 and it ________ eight years.
A. broke out; lasted B. broke out; was lasted
C. was broken out; lasted D. was broken out; was lasted
13. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building ________others were waiting on the airfield.
A. during B. where C. which D. while
14. ________ is known to everybody, Taiwan is a part of China.
A. It B. As C. That D. Which
15. —Let’s go to the zoo this Sunday, OK?
—________. I love to see all kinds of animals.
A. I couldn’t agree more B. I’m afraid not
C. I believe not D. I don’t think so
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|