|作者：admin 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2009/12/3||
1. “May I borrow your paper?” “ ________.”
A. By all means B. Never mind C. You are welcome D. Don’t mention it
2. This bird is really lovely, and I’ve never seen ________ one.
A. a finer B. a finest C. the finer D. the finest
3. Since there’s no more work to do, we might just ________ go home.
A. so well B. as well C. so good D. as good
4. He made ________ known to his friends that he didn’t want to enter politics.
A. that B. it C. himself D. him
5. That car nearly hit me; I ________.
A. might be killed B. might have been killed
C. may be killed D. may been killed
6. “Have you ever eaten snails?” “No, and I hope I ________.”
A. will never B. never will C. have never D. never have
7. She wrote a famous book, and so ________ a place in history.
A. winning B. to win C. to have won D. won
8. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out — I don’t want ________ like this.
A. to see B. seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
9. We make sure we’re always well stocked up with candles, just ________.
A. in case B. for certain C. in practice D. for use
10. It’s hard to rescue drowning people because they ________ so much.
A. sink B. swim C. jump D. struggle
11. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we ________ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
12. The little time we have together we try ________ wisely.
A. spending it B. to spend it C. to spend D. spending that
13. You should put on the notices ________ all the people may see them.
A. where B. in which C. at D. for them
14. She took her son, ran out of the house, ________ him in the car and drove quickly to the nearest doctor’s office.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. having put
15. The old house, in front of ________ there is an apple tree, is ________ I used to live.
A. that, the place B. it, the place C. which, where D. what, where
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|