|作者：300li 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2009/7/22||
I don’t think Jim saw me; he __________ into space.
A. just stared B. was just staring
C. has just stared D. had just stared
【分析】此題應選B。主要考查動詞過去進行時的基本用法(即動作在過去某一時刻正在進行)。此題的上文設置比較巧妙：前面的主句用了I don’t think(指現在的看法)，而其后的賓語從句用的是saw(指過去的動作)，也就是說此題的語境是：現在談論過去的情況，全句意為：我認為吉姆當時沒看見我，(因為)他當時正在朝天空看。
1. My brother ________ while he ________ his bicycle and
A. fell; was riding B. fell; were riding
C. had fallen; rode D. had fallen; was riding
2. Tom ________ into the house when no one __________.
A. slipped; was looking B. had slipped; looked
C. slipped; had looked D. was slipped; looked
3. As she ________ the newspaper，Granny _________ asleep.
A. read; was falling B. was reading; fell
C. was reading; was fallling D. read; fell
4. I first met Lisa three years ago. She _________ at
a radio shop at the time.
A. has worked B. was working
C. had been working D. had worked
5. While I ________ a shower，the telephone rang.
A. took B. had taken
C. had been taking D. was taking
答案：1. A 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. D引用地址:
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|