|作者：chengh 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/12/2||
(1) Never in my wildest dreams _________ these people are living in such poor conditions. (安徽卷)
A. I could imagine B. could I imagine
C. I couldn’t imagine D. couldn’t I imagine
(2) Never before _________ in greater need of modern public transport than it is today. (上海卷)
A. has this city been B. this city has been
C. was this city D. this city was
(1) Little _________ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business. (安徽卷)
A. he realized B. he didn’t realize
C. didn’t he realize D. did he realize
(2) They have a good knowledge of English but little _________ they know about German (天津卷)
A. have B. did C. had D. do
(1) Seldom _________ any apology when mistakes are made.
A. we receive B. do we receive
C. we received D. did we receive
(2) Seldom _________ an article that was so full of lies.
A. have I read B. I have read C. had I read D. I had read
Hardly _________ Edinburgh than they were ordered to return to London.
A. had they reached B. they had reached
C. have the reached D. they have reached
當no sooner, no longer等結構置于句首時，其后習慣上要用倒裝語序（與一般疑問句形式相同）。如：（答案分別為AC）
(1) —Did Linda see the traffic accident?
—No, no sooner _________ than it happened. (天津卷)
A. had she gone B. she had gone
C. has she gone D. she has gone
(2) No sooner _________ mowing the lawn than it started raining.
A. have I started B. I have started
C. had I started D. I had started
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|