|作者：chengh 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/11/23||
1. —Come on, please give me some ideas about the project.
—Sorry. With so much work _________ my mind, I almost break down.
A. filled B. filling C. to fill D. being filled
2. John received an invitation to dinner, and with his work _________, he gladly accepted it.
A. finished B. finishing C. having finished D. was finished
The person with the most to lose is the director. 損失最大的是主任。
With all this work to do, I won’t have time to go out. 有這么多工作要做，我就沒有時間出去了。
With such good cardres to carry out the Party’s policy we feel safe. 有這樣的好干部執行黨的政策，我們感到放心。
In the afternoon, with nothing to do, I went on a round of the bookshops. 下午沒事我就去逛書店。
He soon fell asleep with the light still burning. 燈還亮著他很快就睡著了。
The day was bright, with a fresh breeze blowing. 天氣晴朗吹著一股清風。
We went into a large waiting room with a large fan spinning overhead. 我們走進一個大候診室，頭上有一個大電扇運轉著。
The ocean looks very beautiful with the moonlight glimmering on its surface. 海洋真美，月光在海面上閃爍。
Parks come alive with people picnicking, taking walks, rowing boats or swimming, while the quieter ones sit on the benches enjoying the flower scents in the breeze. 公園里很熱鬧，有的人在吃野餐、散步、劃船或游泳，那些愛清靜的人則坐在長凳上嗅著風中的花香。
With winter coming on, it’s time to buy warm clothes. 冬天就要到了，該買暖和衣裳了。
She sat with her head bent. 她低著頭坐在那里。
I dare you to run across the road with your eyes shut. 我量你不敢閉著眼睛跑過馬路。
They held him with his arms pinned to his side. 他們抓住了他，把他的胳膊按在肋部。
1978 ended with nothing settled. 在一切懸而未決的情況下1978年結束了。
He painted her sitting with her hands folded. 他畫她坐著手叉在胸前。
1. With so much work _________, I can’t go to the movies.
A. to do B. doing C. be doing D. done
2. I won’t be able to go on holiday with my mother _________.
A. to be ill B. being ill C. been ill D. to being ill
3. With the crowds _________, the royal party drove to the palace.
A. cheering B. to cheer C. being cheered D. cheered
4. All the afternoon he worked with the door _________.
A. to lock B. locked C. being locked D. locking
5. He came back with a basket _________ with fresh fruit.
A. filled B. to fill C. filling D. being filled
6. I couldn’t do my homework with all that noise_________.
A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|