|作者：chengh 文章來源：本站原創 點擊數： 更新時間：2008/11/23||
He bought the book in this shop yesterday.
→It was he that bought the book in this shop yesterday. (強調主語he)
→It was the book that he bought in this shop yesterday. (強調賓語the book)
→It was in this shop that he bought the book yesterday. (強調地點狀語in this shop)
It’s in the park that Jack met your sister yesterday. 杰克昨天是在公園與你的姐姐見面的。
It is on political questions that their views are different. 他們在政治問題上見解不同。
1. —Where did you get to know her?
—It was on the farm _________ we worked.
A. that B. there C. which D. where
2. David said that it was because of his strong interest in literature _________ he chose the course.
A. that B. what C. why D. how
Jim told us the news.(非強調句)
→It was Jim that told us the news.(強調句型的陳述句形式)
→Was it Jim that told us the news.(強調句型的一般疑問句形式)
→Who was it that told us the news.(強調句型的特殊疑問句形式)
特殊疑問句形式的強調句可視為對陳述句強調中的被強調成分提問得來，如對It was yesterday that he arrived. 這一句中的yesterday提問，即得到When was it that he arrived? 請再看以下例子：
How long ago is it that you last saw her? 你上一次看見她是多久以前的事?
Why is it that I always land up cleaning the bath? 為什么總是該我來洗刷浴缸?
Who was it that won the World Cup in 1982? 誰贏得了1982年的世界杯?
1. I just wonder _________ that makes him so excited.
A. why it does B. what he does C. how it is D. what it is
2.— _________ that he manage to get the information.
—Oh, a friend of his helped him.
A. Where was it B. What was it C. How was it D. Why was it
3. Why! I have nothing to confess. _________ you want me to say?
A. What is it that B. What it is that C. How is it that D. How it is that
It was after he got married that he got to know Mary. 他是在結婚之后才認識瑪麗的。
It was not what he he said but how he behaved that made us angry. 使我們生氣的不是他說的話，而是他做的樣子。
1. It is not who is right but what is right _________ is of importance.
A. which B. it C. that D. this
2. I don’t mind her criticizing me, but _________ is how she does it that I object to.
A. it B. that C. this D. which
3. It was after he got what he had desired _________ he realized it was not so important.
A. that B. when C. since D. as
4. It is what you do rather than what you way _________ matters.
A. that B. what C. which D. this
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|