|作者：命題組 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2007-12-07||
Ⅰ. 單項選擇題 (每小題2分, 共40分)
Choose the best answer from the choices given：
1. Helen was much kinder to her youngest child than she was to the other, ___________, of course, made the others jealous.
A. who B. that
C. what D. which
2. Mr. Johnson preferred ___________ heavier work to do.
A. to be given B. to be giving
C. to have given D. having given
3. I remember ___________ to help us if we ever got into trouble.
A. once offering B. him once offering
C. him to offer D. to offer him
4. In the course of a day students do far more than just ___________ classes.
A. attend B. attended
C. to attend D. attending
5. How can I imagine Steward ___________ the first in the freestyle swimming race?
A. finish B. to finish
C. finishing D. finished
6. Jane wishes that she ___________ foreign trade instead of literature when she was in college.
A. did B. would study
C. had studied D. could study
7. Eliza is really an expert in dancing, but ___________ singing her performance is anything but good.
A. so long as B. when it comes to
C. as far as D. as long as
8. I met her in the street ___________ and she told me she was leaving for
A. the other day B. in three days
C. the following day D. the next day
9. Few of you share my opinion so we have ___________ in common to discuss.
A. a little B. little
C. nothing D. something
10. Today is Jane’s wedding. She ___________ John.
A. had just married with B. was just married to
C. has just been married to D. just has been married to
11. I am sorry to have begun the meeting before you came. I thought ___________.
A. you did not come B. you should not come
C. you were not coming D. you are not coming
12. —Can you attend the meeting tonight —No, ___________ the manager about something important.
A. I see B. I shall have seen
C. I’ll be seeing D. I can see
13. No one is permitted to enter the hall without first ___________ his identification card.
A. having to show B. being shown
C. showing D. having shown
14. Mark was believed ___________ the famous novel before we finally met the actual writer.
A. to write B. to have written
C. writing D. having written
15. The question is ___________ can be put into practice.
A. how you have learned B. how what you have learned
C. that why you have learned D. how that you have learned
16. —May I borrow the money — ___________ you pay me back within ten months.
A. But B. Unless
C. Since D. For
17. They had no sooner got on the train ___________ it pulled out of the station.
A. when B. than
C. before D. then
18. ___________ I admit that he is a good man, I don’t mean that he has no weak points.
A. While B. Suppose
C. Unless D. Because
19. I ___________ the truth of your remarks, although they go against my interests.
A. can not help but admitting B. can not help but admit
C. can not help but to admit D. can not help but to admitting
20. Three hundred pounds ___________ really a large sum for him, who has just left school.
A. is B. are
C. was D. were
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|