|作者：命題組 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2007-12-07||
一、單項選擇題 (本大題共20小題, 每小題1分, 共20分)
Chose the best answer from the choices given and put the letter in the blank.
1. The task force is supposed___________.
A. to be getting reinforced B. that to be getting reinforced
C. to being got reinforced D. that been got reinforced
2. He muffled his voice to avoid___________.
A. having been identified B. to be identified
C. identified D. being identified
3. ___________, I would call him in advance.
A. Had I been you B. I were you
C. Were I you D. I had been you
4. The company encourages ___________ uniforms.
A. to wear B. wears
C. wearing D. have worn
5. What is ___________ story you have ever heard？
A. funnier B. a funniest
C. the funnier D. the funniest
6. You may take an oral or written exam ___________ you prefer.
A. according as B. according to
C. if D. whether
7. The Tower of
A. which B. there
C. where D. from it
8. Pride and prejudice ___________ never failed to characterize the aristocracy.
A. had B. has
C. have D. are
9. Not only the players and the coach but also the referee ___________ responsible for the defeat.
A. were B. was
C. is D. are
10. How often ___________ your car ___________？ I think it ought ___________ twice a week at least.
A. is … washed, to be washed B. is … washed, to wash
C. is … washed, to have washed D. has … been washed, to be washed
11. The noise of the desks ___________ could be heard out in the street.
A. having been opened and closed B. opened and closed
C. being opened and closed D. to be opened and closed
12. I had hoped that Jennifer ___________ a doctor, but she was not good at medicine.
A. will become B. become
C. would become D. becomes
13. Most people enjoy ___________.
A. to flatter B. to be flattered
C. flattering D. being flattered
14. Congratulations on ___________ to the university.
A. having admitted B. being admitted
C. admitting D. have admitted
15. As we went ___________ in our investigation of the case, we had more evidence of a political conspiracy.
A. far B. farther
C. further D. farthest
16. ___________ his immense fortune, he died a most unhappy man.
A. Although B. With all
C. With D. Because of
17. He takes no interest in studies； ___________, he plays tennis all day.
A. in short B. instead
C. anyhow D. still
18. The factory was burned down last night； ___________ many workmen were thrown out of employment.
A. for this sake B. on that account
C. in that case D. unfortunately
19. The old ___________ usually self-conceited as age sometimes does tell.
A. is B. will be
C. are to be D. are
20. There ___________ a tall building, several tennis courts and lots of non-deciduous trees on the center of the area.
A. is B. are
C. stand D. appears
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|