|作者：命題組 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2007-12-07||
Ⅰ. 單項選擇題 (本大題共21小題,每小題1分,共21分)
Choose the best answer from the choices given and put the letter in the brackets：
1. A：Did you hear what she said?
B：Well, I heard her say something, but I __________, so I did not catch her words exactly.
A. would not listen B. was not listening
C. had not listened D. shouldn’t listen
2. The discoveries made on the Mars were more than they __________.
A. expected B. would expect
C. should expect D. had expected
3. Consequently, he __________to the grand reception.
A. got invited B. gets invited
C. invited D. was to be invited
4. __________ today, he would be in for Easter by Sunday.
A. Would he set off B. Was he setting off
C. Were he to set off D. If he sets off
5. Instead of __________ for help, we decided to work it out by ourselves.
A. to ask B. ask
C. asking D. asked
6. The new bike is a great deal __________ the old one.
A. as good as B. good as
C. the better than D. better than
7. You will receive a confirmation letter __________ us in a week.
A. from B. to
C. in D. with
8. Whenever the professor explained something, she kept smiling and nodding her head from time to time __________understanding every word of his lecture.
A. as if B. like
C. just like D. as though she
9. I’ll leave him a note __________ he’ll know where we are.
A. for B. in that
C. in order D. so that
10. If I tell them I’m prepared to give evidence, they’ll get such a scare __________ they’ll drop the whole thing.
A. so that B. that
C. and D. so
11. You __________things. You should be more careful.
A. always lose B. have been losing
C. were always losing D. are always losing
12. Every time he came to me, he __________ tell me he was busy.
A. would B. is going to
C. will D. is to
13. I expect all the mails __________ promptly.
A. being delivered B. to be delivered
C. having been delievered D. to have been delivered
14. John used to rise early, __________
A. used he B. did he
C. didn’t he D. could he
15. I had hoped that Rosemary __________ a lawyer, but she was not good at law.
A. will become B. become
C. would become D. becomes
16. The apples are __________ fast in such hot weather.
A. got rotting B. getting rotting
C. got rotten D. getting rotten
17. It was an agreement __________ the details could not be altered.
A. whose B. which
C. its D. of which
18. The agency __________ we bought our tickets is bankrupt.
A. from which B. which
C. where D. from whom
19. We all seemed afraid to say what was in our minds, __________ it might start trouble.
A. in order that B. so that
C. for fear that D. in that
20. __________ he was, he knew what was the right thing to do.
A. A child as B. A child that
C. Only child as D. Child that
21. __________ allow the vegetables to go bad, he sold them at half price.
A. Not B. Unless
C. Would not D. Rather than
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|