|作者：命題組 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2007-12-07||
一、單項選擇題(本大題共20小題, 每小題1分, 共20分)
Choose the best answer from the choices given：
1. A：“I hope you will be ready to leave on time.”
B：“Don’t worry. I’ll be ready by the time the taxi ( ).”
A. arriving B. arrives
C. will arrive D. will have arrived
2. When I reached the peak, the sun ( ).
A. shone B. shines
C. has shone D. was shining
3. The task force is supposed ( ).
A. to be getting reinforced B. that to be getting reinforced
C. to being got reinforced D. that been got reinforced
4. A new hypothesis ( ) before it can be put into practice.
A. must be tested B. be tested
C. can be tested D. to be tested
5. I don’t think she meant ( ) you.
A. hurt B. to hurt
C. hurting D. be hurt
6. I keep fit ( ) playing tennis every day.
A. by B. on
C. for D. in
7. ( ) arrived ( ) she started complaining.
A. Hardly had he… when B. Hardly he had… when
C. He hardly … than D. Hardly had be… than
8. A：“( ) did she see the doctor ”
B：“She saw the doctor twice a month. ”
A. How B. How many times
C. How long D. How often
9. ( ) gone to sleep ( ) the telephone rang once more.
A. No sooner he had…than B. No sooner had he…when
C. No sooner had he…than D. No sooner he had…when
10. A：“What will you be doing in the summer ”
B：“( ) English in a high school.”
A. To learn B. Learning
C. Will be learning D. Will learn
11. Is this the first time you ( ) Tokyo
A. have visited B. would visit
C. visited D. have been visiting
12. The information was later admitted ( ) from unreliable sources.
A. to be retrieved B. to have been retrieved
C. that it has been retrieved D. that it was retrieved
13. For a child to give up his less mature idea for a more sophisticated one, it requires that the child ( ) psychologically ready for the new idea.
A. is B. be
C. were D. would be
14. John used to get up early, ( )
A. used he B. did he
C. didn’t he D. would be
15. Where are you going to have the TV set ( )
A. repair B. repairing
C. repaired D. to repair
16. Although Mary was very successful in sales, her boss passed her by ( ) a promotion.
A. for B. in
C. with D. through
17. Any boy ( ) wants to succeeed must work hard.
A. whom B. who
C. which D. that
18. My brother is a good businessman, ( ) I am not.
A. who B. whom
C. which D. that
19. ( ) that the voters approve the funds, we will have a new park in our town.
A. Giving B. Given
C. Supposing D. Supposed
20. ( ) I worked hard at school, I ( ) this kind of work now.
A. Had…wouldn’t have done B. Had…… wouldn’t be doing
C. If…wouldn’t do D. If…… wouldn’t be doing
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|