|作者：命題組 文章來源：英語語法網 點擊數： 更新時間：2007-12-07||
Choose the best answer from the choices given:
1. When they arrived at the airport, the plane _________
A. already set off B. set off already
C. had already set off D. has already set off
2. The moon _________ around the earth.
A. move B. moves
C. will move D. has moved
3. If I _________ you, I would give up the job.
A. am B. be
C. was D. were
4. _________ there be life on Mars?
A. May B. Can
C. Might D. Ought
5. She pretended not _________ interested but her eyes betrayed her.
A. to be B. be
C. being D. been
6. He aimed his gun _________ me.
A. to B. at
C. on D. into
7. Stay _________ have dinner with us, will you?
A. to B. or
C. and D. here
8. You can use my car, _________ you promise to be back before lunch.
A. as for as B. as much as
C. as good as D. as long as
9. Mary listened carefully _________ she might discover exactly what John wanted.
A. so as that B. in order that
C. in case D. provided
10. A: What will you be doing in the summer?
B:_________ English in a high school.
A. To teach B. Teaching
C. Will be teaching D. Will teach
11. Is this the first time you _________
A. have visited B. would visit
C. visited D. have been visiting
12. Great as Einstein was, many of this assumptions _________ today and modified by contemporary scientists.
A. are to challenge B. may be challenged
C. are challenging D. have been challenged
13. You _________ be shocked at the news.
A. should well B. must well
C. may well D. can well
14. He _________ possibly be serious, and nobody takes it seriously.
A. shouldn’t B. can’t
C. mustn’t D. shan’t
15. He didn’t permit me _________.
A. explaining B. explained
C. explain D. to explain
16. Many of them died _________ the disease.
A. in B. for
C. of D. among
17. The government has promised to do all _________ lies in its power to help.
A. which B. that
C. () D. the
18. The person _________ I complained is the manager.
A. who B. to whom
C. whom D. to who
19. He went to bed _________ he finished his work.
A. at the moment B. the moment
C. in a moment D. by the moment
20. The evidence is invalid _________ it was obtained through illegal means.
A. so that B. that
C. since that D. in that
|| 網站地圖 | 版權申明 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏 | 會員中心 | 取回密碼 | 友情鏈接 | 用戶留言 | 管理登錄|